Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wow!

Wow! It's been nearly an entire month since I have posted! I feel so bad, but know that sometimes no news...is GOOD NEWS! Which this post is entirely all about good news! It's been a busy month. I am finishing up my Master's and have about four weeks left until I am finished! Morgan is busy with school and just being a normal 8 year old girl! :) Her and I will be running our first 5K next weekend. Yes...I have been training for a month or so to build endurance. The race is for my best friend that passed away in 2004 due to Rhabdomysarcoma. A rare, but deadly cancer. She was only 21. To run, or donate a basket visit www.lindsays5k.com.
On a better note, Jon is doing well! He has been superbly busy with missions and working hard! My school, family, and friends gathered 4 large boxes full of cards, items, and gifts to send to Jon and his unit for Veteran's Day. He was very surprised and excited! It was about 200 cards total! I thought doing something exciting and surprising would be great for him!
On an even better note...JON WILL BE LEAVING TARIN KOWT AND COMING HOME IN TEN DAYS! I am soooo thrilled as I know many other family members and friends are as well. When I look back to June, it has gone by very quickly! We have some pretty neat things planned! I cannot wait!
As we approach Veteran's Day, please be reminded as to why we have the day off from school and work this year. In doing so, remember to thank a Veteran or soldier who has and is serving our country still today! May God Bless!
Love and Prayers,
Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment