Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hmmmm....


Good evening! Sorry once again that it has been awhile. Sometimes not posting is great news...which is this case is the truth! But it has been beyond busy. Jon is doing very well. He seems to be staying busy and is enjoying watching all the great movies he can get his hands on. Each time I talk to him he is very positive...which in the past was not always the case. I love talking and hearing from him on a regular basis. Two months ago, I was preparing for a monthly letter or message in my inbox...and now the luxury of 4 or 5 times a week has been simply bliss. :) Jon still continues to get bored and has recently said that he is happy to start doing something soon. With that being said, Jon will start his next mission a week from today. He does not know how long it will last. So the anxiety will soon come back as we awestrickenly wait with anticipation until we hear from him again. I know that he will be safe. It seems with everything that has been happening, the military is smartening up and getting things they need rather than doing without.
Sorry I post a lot of pictures and sometimes videos. I am a very visual person, and those who don't know me quite that well yet; I LOVE photography. There have been so many pictures in the military that I have seen and just have such meaningful words behind every one. Photography to me is art. Any picture...any style. I love it all. Posting these on here convey a message from me or thoughts I am thinking. :)
Anyhow....I hope to continue to post more as Jon gets a little more busier. I know that my next semester will be pretty busy. I start back at work tomorrow and will be teaching second grade. I'm excited for a new adventure and a continued opportunity to make a difference. Our first expedition will be citizenship, government, and voting. I hope to be able to incorporate Jon's unit somewhere in our service learning. What a great connection right in our own backyard. With that I will also be finishing up my Masters in Literacy and doing a tutoring practicuum twice a week. However, at night I tend to try and relax. That rarely happens. Therefore, I am hoping that coming to this blog will ease the stress of my everyday concerns. Please continue to keep Jon and his unit in your prayers as he starts his next mission. I pray that God will continue to put his grace and protection over him and keep him safe.
Love and Prayers,
Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment