Sunday, December 19, 2010

It's a Cold one


Wow! It surely is getting cold. The hustle and bustle is taking place everywhere you turn. People rushing for the perfect gift, on fast forward, with no time to stop and think about the real meaning of this holiday season. Our world is so caught up in the societal view of what everyone else is doing...in my words all I can say is "grrrr!"
I was able to spend time with family tonight and head into Delaware Park in Buffalo, NY where we took in the beautiful sight of God's creation! It was incredible! As we were driving home, an awesome song came on that reminded me of Jon as well as the rest of the soldiers fighting around us. I miss him terribly but was happy to be able to talk to him today! Man, do I loooove skype! Great communication tool...especially when it is built into your cell phone :) Anyhow, a quick note to share this video with you all! Merry Christmas!
Love and Prayers,
Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment