Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Safe


This morning I received great news that Jon is safe! It has been three days since I have talked to him and he was not sure if he would have been able to call at all. However, when I awoke, I had a missed call from him saying that he was doing well and was safe! I needed that little reminder today to get me through the day. The past few have been pretty rough. It is so hard thinking that the one you love is in harms way and you don't know what is going on, what he is doing, or what is he thinking. I am so grateful today, as I start a new day for Jon's sacrifices and dedication to our country so that all can remain free here in the United States. Please Lord, continue to watch over him and his unit and keep him safe through the rest of this mission.
Love and Prayers,
Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment